Copyright © 2020 Israel's Hope Ministries of Canada. All Rights Reserved.
Faithfully providing a Biblically-based outreach ministry for more than 30 years.
Ministries of Canada
1. In the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament as being verbally inspired by God, inerrant in the original and of
supreme authority in matters of faith and life.
Deut. 6:6; Ps 19:7-9; Is. 40:8, 45:12; Rom. 3:2; 2Tim 3:16, 17; 1Peter 1:25
2. In One God eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; equal in each person and executing
distinct but harmonious offices in the work of redemption.
Gen. 1:26; Deut. 6:4; Prov. 30:4; Is. 7:14, 9:6, 48:16; John 4:22-24, 5:36-37
3. That God the Son became incarnate in the person of Christ Jesus, begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin
Mary, truly God and truly man.
Gen. 3:15; Is. 7:14; Micah 1:18-25, 5:2; Luke 1:26-38
4. That the Lord Jesus Christ came of the lineage of Israel as prophesied.
Gen. 12:3, 49:10; Deut. 15:18-19; Is. 7:14; Dan. 9:24-27; Micah 5:2; Matt. 1:1-17; John 1:1
5. In the Genesis account of Creation, that man was created in the image of God and that by his own free will he
sinned incurring physical and spiritual death -- the latter being separated from God -- and that all humanity is born
with a sinful nature and are sinners in thought, word, and deed.
Gen. 1-26,27,31; Is. 45:12; Ezek. 18;4; Rom. 3:12,23, 5:12; Eph. 4:8; Col 1:16
6. That Jesus Christ was without sin and that He died for us a substitutionary sacrifice; all who believe in Him are
justified by His blood and have their sins pardoned receiving the gift of eternal life.
Is. 53:4,6,8; Prov. 30:4; Dan. 9:26; John 1:29; Rom. 3:21-31, 5:9, 6:23; 1Cor. 15:3-4; 2Cor. 5:21; Col.
1:14; 1John 5:12
7. In the resurrection of the crucified body of Jesus Christ and in His ascension into Heaven; in His present life
there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
Ps. 22:14-18; Zech. 12:10; Luke 24:39; Acts 1:9; 1Cor. 15:13-17; Heb. 4:14 7:25; 1John 2:1
8. That all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again by the Holy Spirit and become children of
Gen. 15:6; Is. 12:2, 43:11; John 1:12, 3:3-7, 14-16; Rom. 4:13-25, 8:16; Eph. 2:8-9
9. In the blessed hope the imminent pre-Tribulational pre-Millenial rapture of the Church; and the personal, visible,
bodily return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with His Church.
Joel 2:10-11; Zech. 14:4-5; Matt. 24:38-39; Luke 12:40; Acts 1:11; 1Cor. 15:51-57; 1Thess. 4:13-18; Rev
10. In the bodily resurrection of the saved and unsaved; the saved to everlasting life and unsaved to everlasting
Job 19:25-27; Ps. 49:15; Is. 51:6, 59:20-21; John 5:24-29; 1Cor. 15:20-24; 2Cor. 5:10; Dan. 12:2-3; Matt.
18:8-9, 25:46; John 3:36; 2Thess. 1:7-9; 1John 5:12; Rev. 20:4-5
11. That the Church is a living spiritual body of which Christ is the head and all saved people are members.
Matt. 16:17-18; 1Cor. 1:2, 12:27; Eph. 1:22-23. 2:19-22; Col. 1:18
12. That the ordinances which Christ has commanded the Church to observe are believer's baptism by immersion
and the Lord's Supper.
Acts 8:26-39, 10:47-48. 16:31-33; Rom. 6:3-8; 1Cor. 11:23-26
13. That the responsibility of the Church is to preach the Gospel to all peoples; to build up its members in the faith
and to make disciples; to teach and instruct as Christ commanded.
Matt. 28:19-20; Acts 2:40, 42, 47; Eph. 4:11-16; Col. 2:6-7; 2Tim 4:2.
14. That it is commanded that all who are born again by the Holy Spirit to live a life that is honoring and glorifying
Ex. 19:6; Lev. 11:44; Ps. 34:14; Rom. 12:2; 1Cor. 3:16-17; 2Cor.6:14-17; Heb. 12:13-14; John 2:15-17;
1Peter 1:13-16, 2:5-9; 2Peter 1:4-7
15. That the gifts of prophecy, healing, and tongues as evident in the early church were uniquely given by God to a
church that was without the complete written Word to authenticate the message until The Word came.
Rom. 12:3-8, 16:17-19; 1Cor. 12-14; Eph. 4:7-16; 2Thess. 3:6; 1Tim. 6:3-5; 2Tim. 3:1-17; Titus 1:1; Heb.
16. Angels are created, personal, spiritual beings possessing great power and intelligence; that when Satan fell
many angels fell with him and are under his control; that those angels who remained faithful to God exist for the
worship of God and minister to believers.
Gen. 16:7; Is. 6; Ezek. 1:21-24; Dan. 10:12-14, 12:1; Rev. 4:7
17. Satan was created by God as an angelic being, who served God in Heaven; he rebelled against God and along
with other angelic beings who followed him in rebellion was cast out of Heaven to the earth; he is the defeated
enemy of God and of believers in Jesus. He will be cast into the pit for the Millenium to be loosed at the end of the
Thousand-year rule of Christ. Satan will lead one last rebellion against God resulting in his final assignment to the
Lake of Fire.
Gen. 3:1-7; Job 1:6-12, 2:1-7; Is. 14:12-15; Matt. 25:41; 1Peter 5:8; Rev. 12-14, 20:1-3, 20:10.
18. That the work of ministry is the preaching of the Gospel, which is accomplished through the work of itinerant
evangelism and that establishment of local independent Bible-teaching churches, given leadership through those
called out people's of Jewish and Gentile background, meeting on the first day of the week which is Sunday.
Matt. 16:13-20, 28:18-20; Acts 2:1-4, 4:32-37, 5:12-16, 6:11-7:1, 9:2-028, 10:9-48, 11:19-26, 12:1-4,
15:6-41, 40:1-47:1, 1Cor 11:17-26; Eph 2:19-22; 1Tim 3:1-13, 4:12-16, 5:21-22; 2Tim 2:14-15, 4:1-2; Heb
3:13. 5:12-14, 13:7.